- Unbeknownst to most business owners having a professional online presence does not have to be expensive nor time consuming. Some businesses only need a simple landing page; some need a five page website, while others may need a more elaborate campaign. 75% of people will view your website to answer questions before calling the actual business. By leveraging your partnership with Synergy Direct Solution you’ll be putting yourself ahead of your competition while presenting yourself online professionally.
Whether you’re looking for a simple yet professional online presence or an elaborate e-commerce website with a members section Synergy Direct Solution is the only choice. The process begins with a website evaluation and consultation and is followed with a free demonstration which will show you exactly what we can do for your business. You can be as hands on or as hands off as you’d like while we construct your web presence.
- Search Engine Marketing is a form of internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results specifically within the sponsored listings. These types of listings are often referred to as pay per click (PPC) advertisements and currently account for 78% of Googles revenue. These programs include Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, and Microsoft Ad Center. Through the use of these programs business owners can generate traffic to their website and gain more local customers.
Synergy Direct Solution will evaluate your website, diagnose your keywords, and create compelling ads in order to capture the interest of your perspective customer. This campaign is highly flexible with your budget, your keywords, and your geographic location. You can target only local customers who are looking for your products or services. Search engine marketing is one of many ways to drive traffic to your website.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of establishing a higher ranking in search engines via the organic listings. SEO is a search engine strategy that considers how search engines work, the keyword phrases typed in, and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. A search engine optimized website will include both content and coding that is relevant to specific keywords and removes barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Search Engine Optimization takes time to get results but is a necessary aspect of effective internet marketing.
Here at Synergy Direct Solution we take a unique approach to Search Engine Optimization. We take into account the latest techniques such as multimedia optimization and social networking as well as the tried and true methods of SEO. As fast as the internet grows today its imperative that you have a cutting edge company that always stays ahead of the curve and keeps the face of your organization relevant and visible.
- From the perspective of your consumer the websites that show up higher on the first page are the major players in that field. Your Search Engine Visibility is one of the most important factors in building your brand recognition online. So how do you build up your Search Engine Visibility? There are hundreds of online directories and search engines where your website can attract visitors. It’s not enough now a days just to have a great website and Search Engine Optimization, but it’s equally as important to use your website to bridge the gaps between the search engines and directories.
- Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you’re more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites.
- A logo is the visual summarization of the values your company embodies. It should be consistent with your mission statement and paint a vivid picture of your brand and company identity. A logo makes your business more memorable, especially if your business name is long or difficult to remember. Your logo reiterates the quality of work your company has done for an existing customer which will make them want to use your services again. Your customers would prefer to use you if you’ve given a strong positive impression rather than going out on a limb or take a risk with a different business. A logo shows your customers that you care about your business and in turn shows your customers that you’ll likely care about their satisfaction and have a genuine interest in them. It is important that you have your consumers trust and confidence if you plan to keep them. Logos are important because they keep your brand consistent. Logos are produced on marketing materials, business cards, Facebook and Twitter profiles, and other places where consumers will see it and learn to identify it with your company.
- Upon entering your site, the banner is one of the first elements that draws a viewer’s attention. An attractive banner will intrigue visitors and convince them to continue to search within the site. The banner plays a pivotal role in captivating your audience and explaining your product or service. Tell us what your trying to convey and watch as our custom graphic design team creates a visually appealing representation of your idea.
- Your client list is the most valuable resource available. It’s more difficult and less cost effective to generate a new client then it is to keep an existing one. Newsletters allow you to communicate with your existing client base more efficiently than individual phone calls or emails. Much like social media, newsletters reach the masses and have the capability of going viral. Because of this, newsletters can be beneficial or detrimental. This is why the process must be strategically planned out in advanced.
• Keep in touch with existing clients
• Remind them about your products or services
• Offer discounts, specials, and promotions
• Boost repeat and referrals clients
When you partner with Synergy Direct Solution you are leveraging our industry specific experience, proven track record, and expertise to ensure that your newsletter campaign yields positive results.